How a Whole-Home Humidifier Makes You More Comfortable
When it comes to indoor air quality, a whole-home humidifier is a game changer. Not only does this affordable system make you feel more comfortable, but it can help keep your family healthy and protect your home—as well as the things in it—from damage. Keep reading for more system benefits and then ask your River City Heating & Air Conditioning technician about adding one in your Winona-area home.
Get in the Comfort Zone
Whole-home humidifiers automatically regulate your indoor humidity level to the ideal 35 to 50 percent. And it’s not just in one room, like a portable unit. Whole-home humidifiers deliver moist air through your ductwork to every room in your home. This precise moisture helps you feel more comfortable—even at lower temperatures during winter—so you can turn the thermostat down and watch your savings go up. A more comfortable home and lower energy bills—what’s not to like?
For the Health of It
In addition to all of the great comfort perks, whole-home humidifiers have a number of health benefits, too, including:
- Improved skin—dry, itchy skin is a common occurrence for most of us, especially during the winter months. A whole-home humidifier keeps skin moisturized to avoid irritation. It also helps prevent bloody noses, cracked lips, and other issues that come along with dry air.
- Fewer illnesses—cold- and flu-causing viruses thrive in dry conditions. A whole-home humidifier adds moisture to the air to combat these germs and also reduces the likelihood of your family getting sick.
- Sleep better—chronic snorers report they snore less after a humidifier is installed. The added humidity soothes airways and reduces the likelihood of this noisy side effect.
Protect, Preserve, and Prevent
Whole-home humidifiers also protect your home and household items from being ruined. How? By preventing overly dry air, which can:
- Damage and crack wood furniture and flooring
- Short out electronics with static electric shocks
- Cause drywall to separate and wallpaper to peel
Preserve your home and belongings with this single installation and you won’t have to worry about repairing or replacing your prized possessions.
How About a Whole-Home Humidifier in Your House?
Finding out if a Bryant® whole-home humidifier is right for your Winona-area house is as simple as calling our experts. Our licensed technicians can measure your indoor humidity and then make a tailored recommendation. It might turn out your humidity level is fine and you actually need a higher quality air filter or an air purifier. Just contact us online or call 507-454-7689 to find out how you can improve your indoor air quality and keep your family healthy.